Anti-Malware Toolkit 2
The Anti-Malware Toolkit 2 has been released! Lunarsoft has always had the goal of helping users rid their computers of malware by suggesting a variety of tools.
The search for the right program can be daunting for some users, and takes valuable time. It’s already stressful enough when your computer gets infected by malicious software. Rather than have those users suffer by searching several websites for the right software, there was a better goal. To give users a program that would eliminate the search, providing direct downloads to the files to help get them back to a clean, operational state.
The Anti-Malware Toolkit also links to a cleanup guide with detailed instructions that will guide a user through the cleanup process. There are also menu shortcuts to common areas for reviewing diagnostic information, optimizing your drives, and more!
Lunarsoft is proud to announce the release of the Anti-Malware Toolkit – a program that automatically downloads all of the recommended programs to help users clean their computers and have them running at peak performance again.
Help keep your computer safe, secure, and clean from malware – get the Anti-Malware Toolkit today!
- [New] https support added.
- [New] Support for modern security standards.
- [New] OS detection for Windows 8.1, 10.
- [New] Json support added.
- [New] Standardized menu icons added.
- [New] New menu items for faster access to common areas.
- [New] Settings now accessible through Edit menu.
- [New] About now accessible through Help menu.
- [New] Numerous optimizations of code.
- [New] User agent to identify Anti-Malware Toolkit.
- [New] Skipping partially downloaded file will delete the partial download.
- [Changed] Improved OS detection.
- [Changed] Using .NET Framework 4.8, up from .NET 2.0.
- [Changed] All links now use https.
- [Changed] GUI improvements and changes.
- [Changed] UAC now only prompts when necessary.
- [Changed] Save location is now in Settings.
- [Changed] Proxy settings now in its own tab, code refactored.
- [Changed] Settings now save to the proper location in AppData.
- [Removed] XML support removed.
- [Removed] Unnecessary tabs removed from main UI.
- [Removed] Support for x86/32-bit OS’ removed.
- [Removed] Windows Vista and lower no longer supported.