Anti-Malware Toolkit 1.04.138
For several years, Lunarsoft has helped members rid their computers of malware by suggesting a variety of tools. Users would then have to search the internet for these tools and download them separately. The search for the right program can be daunting for some users, and takes valuable time.
Lunarsoft is proud to announce the release of the Anti-Malware Toolkit – a program that automatically downloads all of the recommended programs to help users clean their computers and have them running at peak performance again.
Help keep your computer safe, secure and clean from malware – get the Anti-Malware Toolkit today!
- [Added] Skip button now present to skip downloads.
- [Added] Programs now have descriptions to help inform users about the programs they will be downloading.
- [Fixed] Resolved bug where filenames would be created with %20 instead of a space.
- [Fixed] Resolved crash bug if application is unable to load programs list.
- [Fixed] Errors while downloading are now more user friendly.
- [Changed] Errors while downloading are now skipped instead of aborted.
Download: Anti-Malware Toolkit (*.exe installer) | Anti-Malware Toolkit (*.zip)
Screenshot: Anti-Malware Toolkit Preview
Forum: Support Forum
Wiki: Anti-Malware Toolkit on the Lunarsoft Wiki
Link: Digg This!