Anti-Malware Toolkit 1.06.157
For several years, Lunarsoft has helped members rid their computers of malware by suggesting a variety of tools. Users would then have to search the internet for these tools and download them separately. The search for the right program can be daunting for some users, and takes valuable time.
Lunarsoft is proud to announce the release of the Anti-Malware Toolkit – a program that automatically downloads all of the recommended programs to help users clean their computers and have them running at peak performance again.
Help keep your computer safe, secure and clean from malware – get the Anti-Malware Toolkit today!
- [Added] Tab control added to user interface to access Main, Settings and About.
- [Added] Proxy settings including username and password for authorization.
- [Added] Setting to download into categories (E.G.: Applications, Definitions).
- [Added] Option to save download path.
- [Added] Ability to open download folder when downloads complete.
- [Added] Settings are now saved to an xml file.
- [Added] Regedit now available under Tools menu.
- [Added] Auto-update feature and option in Settings.
- [Added] Update status added in statusbar.
- [Changed] Links menu contents rearranged. Windows Update now under Tools; PC Cleanup, PC Security and Lunarsoft links found under Help.
Download: Anti-Malware Toolkit (*.exe installer) | Anti-Malware Toolkit (*.zip)
Screenshot: Anti-Malware Toolkit Preview
Forum: Support Forum
Wiki: Anti-Malware Toolkit on the Lunarsoft Wiki
Link: Digg This!