Anti-Malware Toolkit 1.08.174
For several years, Lunarsoft has helped members rid their computers of malware by suggesting a variety of tools. Users would then have to search the internet for these tools and download them separately. The search for the right program can be daunting for some users, and takes valuable time.
Lunarsoft is proud to announce the release of the Anti-Malware Toolkit – a program that automatically downloads all of the recommended programs to help users clean their computers and have them running at peak performance again.
Help keep your computer safe, secure and clean from malware – get the Anti-Malware Toolkit today!
- [Added] New detection for 32 and 64 bit.
- [Added] Right-clicking a program and choose install will now execute it if it’s found in the specified directory.
- [Added] Treeview list now covers Vista theme and supports Windows 7’s theme.
- [Fixed] Resolved bug where incompatible downloads for the user’s OS were not flagged.
- [Fixed] Updated icon to resolve issues where colors less than 32-bit were used.
- [Changed] Improved detection of installed Windows OS.
- [Changed] Pause button has been removed. Now when you start a download the button changes into a Pause/Resume button.
- [Removed] Support for Windows 9x/Me removed.
Download: Anti-Malware Toolkit (*.exe installer) | Anti-Malware Toolkit (*.zip)
Screenshot: Anti-Malware Toolkit Preview
Forum: Support Forum
Wiki: Anti-Malware Toolkit on the Lunarsoft Wiki
Link: Digg This!