Anti-Malware Toolkit 1.10.197
For several years, Lunarsoft has helped members rid their computers of malware by suggesting a variety of tools. Users would then have to search the internet for these tools and download them separately. The search for the right program can be daunting for some users, and takes valuable time.
Lunarsoft is proud to announce the release of the Anti-Malware Toolkit – a program that automatically downloads all of the recommended programs to help users clean their computers and have them running at peak performance again.
Help keep your computer safe, secure and clean from malware – get the Anti-Malware Toolkit today!
Note: This is an important update. All versions previous to this will no longer function properly.
- [Added] New option under the File menu to open the folder files are downloaded to.
- [Added] Menu option in Tools to open Command Prompt.
- [Fixed] Corrected minor issue in detection of Windows Server 2003.
- [Fixed] Refresh menu option was not disabled during downloading.
- [Fixed] Bad URLs (404s, etc.) will no longer cause the application to hang.
- [Fixed] Fixed several items that would error if they required UAC privileges and were canceled.
- [Changed] Proxy support has been improved.
- [Changed] Improved the settings handler code.
- [Changed] Command line arguments have been improved.
- [Changed] Minor improvements to error handling.
- [Changed] Program incompatibilities flagging has been improved.
- [Changed] Lite, Standard and Professional packages have been removed. To replace them are corresponding Operating System packages.
Download: Anti-Malware Toolkit (*.exe installer) | Anti-Malware Toolkit (*.zip)
Screenshot: Anti-Malware Toolkit Preview
Forum: Support Forum
Wiki: Anti-Malware Toolkit on the Lunarsoft Wiki
Link: Digg This!