CCleaner (Crap Cleaner) is a freeware system optimization and privacy tool. It removes unused files from your system – allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space. It also cleans traces of your online activities such as your Internet history. CCleaner can also clean very quickly, usually taking about ten seconds to run.
- Added system tray icon when background cleaning.
- Added minimize to system tray option.
- Optimized file deletion routines.
- Improved Firefox file analysis speed.
- Added text status info for slow cleaning processes.
- Added program icons to the uninstall tool.
- Fixed bug with saving window location when maximized.
- Fixed bug with 64bit OS registry keys.
- Fixed cookie issue with foreign language usernames.
- Fixed bug with running CCleaner as a scheduled task.
- Added Netscape 9.0 support.
- Updated Antivir and Foxit Reader cleaning.
- Minor GUI tweaks and fixes.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Download: CCleaner 2.04.543 Slim
Screenshot: Image Previews
View: Version History
Link: Home Page