CCleaner (Crap Cleaner) is a freeware system optimization and privacy tool. It removes unused files from your system – allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space. It also cleans traces of your online activities such as your Internet history. CCleaner can also clean very quickly, usually taking about ten seconds to run.
- Added Type Library cleaning to Registry Cleaner.
- Improved File Extension scanning in Registry Cleaner.
- Added /SHUTDOWN command-line parameter to shutdown the computer after cleaning. Only works with /AUTO.
- Added Shutdown option to system tray menu.
- Added support for Vista common dialogs.
- Fixed bug in Uninstaller Tool where some items were hidden.
- Fixed multi-monitor issue with dialogs.
- Fixed incompatibility with Windows Search 4.0.
- Added seconds to filename when saving .REG files.
- Improved RegEdit location navigation.
- Improved Google Earth cleaning and detection.
Download: CCleaner 2.10.618 Slim
Screenshot: Image Previews
View: Version History