CCleaner (Crap Cleaner) is a freeware system optimization and privacy tool. It removes unused files from your system – allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space. It also cleans traces of your online activities such as your Internet history. CCleaner can also clean very quickly, usually taking about ten seconds to run.
- Added support for Firefox 3.1.
- Added right-click cleaning and analysis for individual items in the tree.
- Added icons to tree parent items.
- Added cleaning for Windows Error Reporting files.
- Added Include/Exclude list editing.
- Improved TypeLib registry cleaning.
- Fixed Index.dat bug that could cause a crash.
- Fixed bug with INI warning messages.
- Internal architecture improvements.
- Fixed minor GUI errors.
Download: CCleaner 2.13.720 Slim
Screenshot: Image Previews
View: Version History