FileZilla Client is a fast and reliable cross-platform FTP, FTP over SSL/TLS (FTPS) and SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) client with lots of useful features and an intuitive interface. Some of the useful features include drag and drop support, filename filters, network configuration wizard, powerful site manager, transfer queue, and it even supports resume and transfer of files larger than 4GB. When FileZilla v3 was released a built in updater was introduced. This allowed users to update their FileZilla Client faster and easier. Included are options to check for nightly and beta builds of the FileZilla Client.
- Show number of filtered files in status bars if directory appears empty
- Support for international domain names was accidentally commented out
- Add missing path separator in remote filename on file exists dialog
- Fix shrinking panes if using widescreen or blackboard styles
- MSW: If showing file changed notification dialog after editing a file, program could become unresponsive in some cases
- MSW: Fix visual problems with right-to-left languages introduced with the flicker corrections in 3.0.11
- MSW: Main component can no longer be unselected in the installer