FileZilla 3.0.9 RC1
FileZilla Client is a fast and reliable cross-platform FTP, FTP over SSL/TLS (FTPS) and SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) client with lots of useful features and an intuitive interface. Some of the useful features include drag and drop support, filename filters, network configuration wizard, powerful site manager, transfer queue, and it even supports resume and transfer of files larger than 4GB. When FileZilla v3 was released a built in updater was introduced. This allowed users to update their FileZilla Client faster and easier. Included are options to check for nightly and beta builds of the FileZilla Client.
Download: FileZilla 3.0.9 RC1
Homepage: FileZilla on SourceForge
Changes for 3.0.9 RC1 (2008-03-31):
- Automatic resume on some types of transfer failures.
- Improve main statusbar.
- Remember last selected item in Site Manager.
- Various improvements to main menu.
- New menu and toolbar state update system to reduce CPU usage and increase responsiveness.
- Fix refresh problem with local directory tree.
- Fix unreadable text with some color schemes.
- Submit operating system version on update availability check.
- Fix connection problems with some SFTP servers introduced in 3.0.8.
- *nix: Fix message catalog install directory.