FileZilla Client is a fast and reliable cross-platform FTP, FTP over SSL/TLS (FTPS) and SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) client with lots of useful features and an intuitive interface. Some of the useful features include drag and drop support, filename filters, network configuration wizard, powerful site manager, transfer queue, and it even supports resume and transfer of files larger than 4GB. When FileZilla v3 was released a built in updater was introduced. This allowed users to update their FileZilla Client faster and easier. Included are options to check for nightly and beta builds of the FileZilla Client.
- Right-clicking filter button in toolbar toggles filters
- Fix oddities in visual formatting of IPv6 addresses
- MSW: Enable IPv6 support on SFTP connections
- Connecting using an IPv6 address did not work on SFTP
- Editing remote files did not pick up local changes if timestamp preserving was enabled