FileZilla 3.1.0 Beta 2
FileZilla Client is a fast and reliable cross-platform FTP, FTP over SSL/TLS (FTPS) and SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) client with lots of useful features and an intuitive interface. Some of the useful features include drag and drop support, filename filters, network configuration wizard, powerful site manager, transfer queue, and it even supports resume and transfer of files larger than 4GB. When FileZilla v3 was released a built in updater was introduced. This allowed users to update their FileZilla Client faster and easier. Included are options to check for nightly and beta builds of the FileZilla Client.
- Downloading empty files over TLS connections no longer closes the connection prematurely
- Updated to latest OpenSSL version
- Filecount in statusbar no longer count upwards if deleting files
- MSW: Call WSAStartup, fixes WSANOTINITIALISED problem
- MSW: Use closesocket(fd) instead of close(fd), the latter caused uploads to hang at the end
- MSW: Fix socket hang after changing event handler. Use a better way to resend events