FileZilla Client is a fast and reliable cross-platform FTP, FTP over SSL/TLS (FTPS) and SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) client with lots of useful features and an intuitive interface. Some of the useful features include drag and drop support, filename filters, network configuration wizard, powerful site manager, transfer queue, and it even supports resume and transfer of files larger than 4GB. When FileZilla v3 was released a built in updater was introduced. This allowed users to update their FileZilla Client faster and easier. Included are options to check for nightly and beta builds of the FileZilla Client.
- Do not report success on SSL/TLS transfers if server did not perform orderly SSL/TLS shutdown. Previously, an attacker could cause truncated files with FileZilla thinking the transfer was successful. All versions prior to this were affected
- Fix infinite loop in new socket class.
- Fix file descriptor/handle leak in new socket class.
- Fix locking error if cancelling an operation waiting for a lock held by a different engine.
- MSW: In rare cases, initial read event was not triggered on transfer sockets.
- Add missing icon in LonE theme.