foobar2000 0.9.5.2 Beta 1
foobar2000 is an advanced audio player for the Windows platform. Some of the basic features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats including MP1, MP2, MP3, MP4, MPC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC / Ogg FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, AU, SND, and CDDA. foobar2000 also has full Unicode support, advanced tagging capabilities, ReplayGain for both playback and calculation, customizable keyboard shortcuts and more useful features. There is also support for transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component (requires external commandline encoder executables for different output formats). foobar’s developer also includes an open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player.
- New array of built-in visualisations.
- Cleaned up freedb component user interface.
- Ability to auto-resize playlist columns to match playlist view size.
- Improved ID3v2 specification compliance.
- Converter: Improved handling of very long tracks.
- Support for displaying cover art extracted from WMA files.