foobar2000 0.9.5.4 Beta 2
foobar2000 is a comprehensive, easy to use audio player for Windows. Featuring full Unicode support, advanced tagging capabilities, customizable hotkeys, ReplayGain to help correct your audio and many more useful utilities to assist your media library. There are multiple ways to configure and customize your user interface. foobar’s developer also includes an open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player.
foobar2000 allows you to easily use multiple playlists and utilize features to remove both duplicates and dead items. foobar handles multiple popular audio formats, including: MP1, MP2, MP3, MP4, MPC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, Ogg FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, AU, SND, and CDDA without the need for plugins to play all of those formats.There are also features to support viewing album art, browing your media library, having visualizations and configuring the equalizer.
- Ability to view/edit queries used to create autoplaylists.
- Media Library Search: queries using “SORT BY” create always-sorted autoplaylists by default.
- File format handling updates:
- Security updates to Vorbis, Speex, FLAC and WavPack libraries.
- Fixed a rare Ogg seeking accuracy bug.
- Improved MP4 parser security.
- Converter improvements:
- No longer aborts the entire operation when one of queued tracks can’t be processed.
- Optional status log popup after conversion.
- Album List: ability to select multiple items at once by holding shift or control keys.
- New built-in DSPs: Crossfader, Skip Silence.