foobar2000 is a comprehensive, easy to use audio player for Windows. Featuring full Unicode support, advanced tagging capabilities, customizable hotkeys, ReplayGain to help correct your audio and many more useful utilities to assist your media library. There are multiple ways to configure and customize your user interface. foobar’s developer also includes an open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player.
foobar2000 allows you to easily use multiple playlists and utilize features to remove both duplicates and dead items. foobar handles multiple popular audio formats, including: MP1, MP2, MP3, MP4, MPC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, Ogg FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, AU, SND, and CDDA without the need for plugins to play all of those formats.There are also features to support viewing album art, browing your media library, having visualizations and configuring the equalizer.
- Fixed handling of the & character in context menu command names.
- Fixed handling of audio CDs with 99 tracks.
- Workarounds for issues with decoding some of ADPCM WAV files.
- Copying/pasting autoplaylists in Playlist Manager now preserves the autoplaylist status.
- Fixed handling of the @ character in HTTP AUTH username.
- Fixed crashes related to using the Crossfader DSP.
- AAC decoder fixes.