JavaRa 1.05 Beta
JavaRa allows you to update your Sun Java Runtime Environment to the latest version. You can also uninstall all old versions of Sun Java along with leftover files that are not uninstalled. Options allow you to choose how to update and also allows you to remove the automatic Java Update Checker from starting with your computer. JavaRa helps to ensure your computer stays secure with the latest Java updates.
- [Added] Option to remove JavaRa logfile.
- [Added] New registry keys for JavaRa to detect.
- [Added] More accurate description of what JavaRa does after it is finished searching for JRE files.
- [Added] Instructions for Updating Java from Sun’s Website.
- [Added] Logfile support.
- [Added] New About Dialog.
- [Added] Manual inside of program.
- [Added] Code forcing only one instance of the program can be opened at a time.
- [Fixed] Bug where program would not terminate if a user attempted to terminate it while in a YESNO MessageBox.
- [Fixed] jucheck.exe bug – only searched in one folder for jucheck.exe.
- [Updated] Additional Tasks Dialog.
Download: JavaRa 1.05 Beta