Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.13
Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware is a full-blown anti-malware program that has recently left our labs and can be considered the next step in the detection and removal of malware. We put together a host of new technologies that were especially designed to quickly detect, deter and destroy any malware that could reside in your computer.
Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware monitors every process and actually stops malicious processes before they even start. It uses our impressive technology that is in fact a completely novel way of heuristic scanning and it is our response to the increasingly complex malware threats. And, as we did with our Malwarebytes’ RogueRemover we also have added a threats center. You can simply check online which pests are removed the most and thus are the most prevalent.
- (FIXED) Problems with progress bar flickering on Vista.
- (FIXED) Minor bugs when trying to update multiple times.
- (FIXED) Problems registering product on Unicode systems.
- (FIXED) Highly optimized GUID scanning.
- (ADDED) Support for Slovak and Norwegian languages.
- (ADDED) Log file name and save date to log file.
- (ADDED) Better detection for Vundo leftovers.
- (ADDED) Better rootkit detection with heuristics.
- (ADDED) New command line parameter: /register. See help file.