Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.20
Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware is a full-blown anti-malware program that has recently left the labs and can be considered the next step in the detection and removal of malware. Malwarebytes Team put together a host of new technologies that were specially designed to quickly detect, deter and destroy any malware that could reside in your computer.
Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware monitors every process and actually stops malicious processes before they even start. It uses an impressive technology that is in fact a completely novel way of heuristic scanning and it is the teams response to the increasingly complex malware threats. And, as they did with Malwarebytes’ RogueRemover we also have added a threats center. You can simply check online which pests are removed the most and thus are the most prevalent.
- (FIXED) Improved overall quality of code.
- (FIXED) Improved detection of certain malicious components.
- (FIXED) Minor GUI inconsistencies.
- (FIXED) Improved error handling.
- (FIXED) Problem fixing LSP entries.
- (FIXED) Potential for memory leaks in Protection Module.
- (ADDED) Support for Russian language.
The zlib.dll problem will be fixed in the next version.