Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.21
Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware is a full-blown anti-malware program that has recently left the labs and can be considered the next step in the detection and removal of malware. Malwarebytes Team put together a host of new technologies that were specially designed to quickly detect, deter and destroy any malware that could reside in your computer.
Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware monitors every process and actually stops malicious processes before they even start. It uses an impressive technology that is in fact a completely novel way of heuristic scanning and it is the teams response to the increasingly complex malware threats. And, as they did with Malwarebytes’ RogueRemover we also have added a threats center. You can simply check online which pests are removed the most and thus are the most prevalent.
- (FIXED) Problem with update hanging up application on first run.
- (FIXED) Problem quarantining large files.
- (FIXED) Greatly improved memory scan speed.
- (FIXED) Updated zib.dll to latest version.
- (ADDED) Scheduled scanning now creates log files.
- (ADDED) Advanced heuristic detections for multiple trojans.
- (ADDED) Direct Disk Access for enumerating folder contents.
- (ADDED) Direct Disk Access for breaking file headers.