Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.34
Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware is a full-blown anti-malware program that has recently left the labs and can be considered the next step in the detection and removal of malware. Malwarebytes Team put together a host of new technologies that were specially designed to quickly detect, deter and destroy any malware that could reside in your computer.
Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware monitors every process and actually stops malicious processes before they even start. It uses an impressive technology that is in fact a completely novel way of heuristic scanning and it is the teams response to the increasingly complex malware threats. And, as they did with Malwarebytes’ RogueRemover we also have added a threats center. You can simply check online which pests are removed the most and thus are the most prevalent.
- (FIXED) Removing registry keys with corrupt permissions.
- (FIXED) Removal of drivers now improved.
- (FIXED) Improved memory usage (more to come!)
- (FIXED) Certain types of freezing during full scan.
- (FIXED) Improved full scan times significantly.
- (ADDED) Better detection techniques for the real-time protection module.
- (ADDED) Directories now counted as items scanned.
- (ADDED) Disinfection for certain USB spread infections (Conficker).
- (ADDED) New command line parameter: /schedule (see help file).