Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.38
Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware is a full-blown anti-malware program that has recently left the labs and can be considered the next step in the detection and removal of malware. Malwarebytes Team put together a host of new technologies that were specially designed to quickly detect, deter and destroy any malware that could reside in your computer.
Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware monitors every process and actually stops malicious processes before they even start. It uses an impressive technology that is in fact a completely novel way of heuristic scanning and it is the teams response to the increasingly complex malware threats. And, as they did with Malwarebytes’ RogueRemover we also have added a threats center. You can simply check online which pests are removed the most and thus are the most prevalent.
- (FIXED) Minor issue with updating.
- (FIXED) Certain types of freezing during full and quick scans.
- (FIXED) Problem with Estonian language and installer.
- (FIXED) Certain folders showing up as files in results list.
- (FIXED) Scan time improperly displayed if Abort Scan clicked after Pause Scan.
- (FIXED) Error during loading log files after database update.
- (FIXED) Issues with freezing in protection mode. Certain conflicts with anti-virus software.
- (ADDED) Some proxy support, please see /proxy command line parameter.
- (ADDED) New command line parameters: /logtofolder, /logtofile (see help file).
Download: Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.38
Screenshot: Image Preview