Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.39
Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware is a full-blown anti-malware program that has recently left the labs and can be considered the next step in the detection and removal of malware. Malwarebytes Team put together a host of new technologies that were specially designed to quickly detect, deter and destroy any malware that could reside in your computer.
Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware monitors every process and actually stops malicious processes before they even start. It uses an impressive technology that is in fact a completely novel way of heuristic scanning and it is the teams response to the increasingly complex malware threats. And, as they did with Malwarebytes’ RogueRemover we also have added a threats center. You can simply check online which pests are removed the most and thus are the most prevalent.
- (FIXED) Installer uses /updateshowdialog now instead of /runupdate.
- (FIXED) /runupdate no longer displays program update dialog. Only /updateshowdialog does.
- (FIXED) Problem removing registry items with (default) values.
- (FIXED) Minor issues with 32-bit context menu. (64-bit coming soon).
- (FIXED) Multiple significant issues with protection module.
- (ADDED) Scanner returns error codes (error levels) for batch file users.
- (ADDED) Protection module now logs errors and threats to a log file.