Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.42
Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware is a full-blown anti-malware program that has recently left the labs and can be considered the next step in the detection and removal of malware. Malwarebytes Team put together a host of new technologies that were specially designed to quickly detect, deter and destroy any malware that could reside in your computer.
Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware monitors every process and actually stops malicious processes before they even start. It uses an impressive technology that is in fact a completely novel way of heuristic scanning and it is the teams response to the increasingly complex malware threats. And, as they did with Malwarebytes’ RogueRemover we also have added a threats center. You can simply check online which pests are removed the most and thus are the most prevalent.
- (FIXED) Minor issue during reboot after malware cleanup.
- (FIXED) Various errors during scan.
- (FIXED) Improved multiple heuristics.
- (FIXED) Minor issue while removing items from ignore list.
- (ADDED) Internet Explorer version included in scan logs.
- (ADDED) Protection logs now show on Logs tab.
- (ADDED) Ability to ignore blocked IP addresses permanently.
- (ADDED) 64-bit compatibility for context menu.