Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.44
Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware is a full-blown anti-malware program that has recently left the labs and can be considered the next step in the detection and removal of malware. Malwarebytes Team put together a host of new technologies that were specially designed to quickly detect, deter and destroy any malware that could reside in your computer.
Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware monitors every process and actually stops malicious processes before they even start. It uses an impressive technology that is in fact a completely novel way of heuristic scanning and it is the teams response to the increasingly complex malware threats. And, as they did with Malwarebytes’ RogueRemover we also have added a threats center. You can simply check online which pests are removed the most and thus are the most prevalent.
- (FIXED) Minor issue with /runupdate displaying dialogs on errors.
- (FIXED) Saving bug report to initial directory failed silently.
- (FIXED) Issue with protection module not starting on Windows 2000.
- (FIXED) Censored license key on About tab.
- (FIXED) Protection module leaking memory on certain machine configurations.
- (ADDED) New command line parameter: /errorsilent (see help file).
Download: Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.44
Screenshot: Image Preview