Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.45
Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware is a full-blown anti-malware program that has recently left the labs and can be considered the next step in the detection and removal of malware. Malwarebytes Team put together a host of new technologies that were specially designed to quickly detect, deter and destroy any malware that could reside in your computer.
Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware monitors every process and actually stops malicious processes before they even start. It uses an impressive technology that is in fact a completely novel way of heuristic scanning and it is the teams response to the increasingly complex malware threats. And, as they did with Malwarebytes’ RogueRemover we also have added a threats center. You can simply check online which pests are removed the most and thus are the most prevalent.
- Added new scheduling engine for our customers featuring realtime updating, more finely-grained scheduled scanning/updating, and a streamlined interface.
- Added new flash scanning option which searches for malicious objects in memory and load point locations.
- Added compatibility with Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) for our corporate customers.
- Added a brand new advanced heuristics detection module named Shuriken that will be integrated into both scanner and protection module.
- Integrated website blocking options and other customizable policies into the main program interface.
- Heavily improved command line interface allowing customers to scan and remove automatically and silently.
- Heavily improved updating module which should solve various updating issues. Also added full proxy support including authentication and integration into the GUI.
- Fixed a large number of various issues and enhanced overall stability of the scanner and protection module.
Download: Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.45
Screenshot: Image Preview