Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.46
Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware is a full-blown anti-malware program that has recently left the labs and can be considered the next step in the detection and removal of malware. Malwarebytes Team put together a host of new technologies that were specially designed to quickly detect, deter and destroy any malware that could reside in your computer.
Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware monitors every process and actually stops malicious processes before they even start. It uses an impressive technology that is in fact a completely novel way of heuristic scanning and it is the teams response to the increasingly complex malware threats. And, as they did with Malwarebytes’ RogueRemover we also have added a threats center. You can simply check online which pests are removed the most and thus are the most prevalent.
- Improved database loading speed by approximately 15%.
- Drastically improved performance of Website Blocking on Windows Vista and 7.
- Fixed various scheduler compatibility issues on Windows 2000.
- Fixed issue with quotations around paths passed to /logtofile and /logtofolder.
- Fixed issue with detecting certain leftover traces of an infection.
- Fixed issue with freeze when adding a shared printer on the network.
Download: Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.46
Screenshot: Image Preview