SUMo (Software Updates Monitoring) detects applications you are using and tracks updates. If a new version is detected, you’ll be notified by SUMo. It relies a social networking as its database is populated by the other users. By using up-to-date software you’ll reduce the risk of encountering bugs and will benefit from more features.
- [Bug] Early version of DivX incorrectly identified
- [Refactoring] Java <6 not detected as “Java(TM) Platform SE binary”
- [Bug] Ad-Aware 6 / 7 : multiple products detection
- [Bug] Process Lasso not correctly identified
- [Bug] Mozilla SeaMonkey not correctly identified