SUMo (Software Updates Monitoring) detects applications you are using and tracks updates. If a new version is detected, you’ll be notified by SUMo. It relies a social networking as its database is populated by the other users. By using up-to-date software you’ll reduce the risk of encountering bugs and will benefit from more features.
- [New Feature] Unlocker support to be added
- [Refactoring] Google Chrome support to be improved
- [Bug] Notepad++ 5.1.1 reported as 5.11 (unjustified use of ProductVersion / FileVersion tags)
- [Refactoring] Glary Utilities multiple detection
- [Refactoring] Multiple Firefox detection
- [Refactoring] Flash Player for IE v5 not detected with same wording as more recent issues
- [Bug] Some version numbers are not properly interpreted due to coma/dot detection (Asynx Planetarium issue)