SUPERAntiSpyware is an anti-spyware program that is known for taking care of a majority of malware that most other scanners miss. Besides protecting the browser’s home page, it can repair more than 20 other settings that malware change to reduce a system’s security. These include restoring the security settings for the Internet Explorer Internet Zone, restoring the normal Windows Explorer Shell, and restoring access to the Windows Task Manager.
- Reboot when cookies are detected in certain cases resolved, reboot is no longer required
- Enhanced DDA (Direct Disk Access) and improved compatibility with various NTFS formats
- New Vundo Extraction Technology (VET)
- Improved Rootkit Detection
- Improved Trace Detection and Removal