Tomato Firmware 1.16.1373
Tomato is a small, lean and simple replacement firmware for Linksys’ WRT54G/GL/GS, Buffalo WHR-G54S/WHR-HP-G54 and other Broadcom-based routers. It features a new easy to use GUI, a new bandwidth usage monitor, more advanced QOS and access restrictions, enables new wireless features such as WDS and wireless client modes, raises the limits on maximum connections for P2P, allows you to run your custom scripts or telnet/ssh in and do all sorts of things like re-program the SES/AOSS button, adds wireless site survey to see your wifi neighbors, and more.
Download: Tomato Firmware 1.16.1373 download page
- More logging, fixes for PPPoE support. Thanks to Walter & Markus for lots of testing.
- Updated igmprt. This might fix a problem with it dying unexpectedly.
- Updated squashfs.
- Updated Dnsmasq 2.41.
- Updated L7 2008-02-10.
- Fixed route was changed incorrectly on renew when using L2TP.
- Fixed ping page.
- Behavior of how the WEP keys are handled has changed. Previous versions forced the selected key to #1 internally. If you encounter problems, please make sure the key # is correct, or use key #1 manually.
- Behavior of WHR-HP-G54’s Enhanced RX’s (Adv/Wireless) has been swapped. Please verify that it’s working correctly.
- Support for DynDNS via HTTPS added.
- A separate test build with newer drivers (-ND) is now available. It’s for the WHR-G125 and WRH54G, but it will also work on a few other routers. Not a lot of testing has gone into this, and it will definitely *not* run correctly on all routers that run just fine on the “normal” firmware, so *please use with caution*. Thanks to George for making it work on the WHR-G125.