Tomato Firmware 1.22
Tomato is an excellent firmware to replace the default Linksys firmware. The Tomato firmware will work on the following routers: Linksys’ WRT54G/GL/GS, Buffalo WHR-G54S/WHR-HP-G54 and other Broadcom-based routers. The GUI is very responsive in terms of speed and the firmware is quite stable. It works using AJAX and most commonly used browsers work just fine with the firmware. Tomato includes great features such as a new bandwidth usage monitor, more advanced QoS and access restrictions and it enables new wireless features such as WDS and wireless client modes. On top of that, it raises the limits on maximum connections for P2P, allows you to run your custom scripts or telnet/ssh in and do all sorts of things like re-program the SES/AOSS button, adds wireless site survey to see your wifi neighbors, and more. By upgrading to this firmware many of the common problems that DD-WRT and the default Linksys firmware have are resolved. Tomato is the best firmware you can use to enhance your router into a powerful yet easy to use networking utility.
- Updated to Busybox 1.12.2.
- More flexible DHCP IP address range.
- Last 30 days (rolling) is now calculated in Bandwidth:Daily.
- KB/s is now displayed in QOS:Graphs.
- Some PPPoE logging is now optional. See Admin/Logs to re-enable.
- ebtables enabled for those that need more advanced filtering. Use insmod/ modprobe to load.
- Proper id/support for WL520GU. Thanks to Michael G.
- Fixed CH12+ may not work.
- rstats now creates backups. The filename is rotated every week, up to 3 backup files.
Download: Tomato Firmware 1.22 download page
Link: Digg This!