Adobe issued an alert late Friday night to warn about zero-day attacks against an unpatched vulnerability in its Reader and Flash Player software products. The vulnerability, described as critical, affects Adobe Flash Player 10.0.45.2 and earlier versions for Windows, Macintosh, Linux and Solaris operating systems. It also affects the authplay.dll component that ships with Adobe Reader and Acrobat 9.x for Windows, Macintosh and UNIX...
- Fixes for Intel audio and HP issues released October 15, 2018
- Intel reaches 8 cores for their chips October 11, 2018
- Google is shutting down Google Plus October 10, 2018
- WebP support coming to Firefox October 7, 2018
- Windows 10 October 2018 update paused after minor issues October 7, 2018