Adobe issued an alert late Friday night to warn about zero-day attacks against an unpatched vulnerability in its Reader and Flash Player software products. The vulnerability, described as critical, affects Adobe Flash Player 10.0.45.2 and earlier versions for Windows, Macintosh, Linux and Solaris operating systems. It also affects the authplay.dll component that ships with Adobe Reader and Acrobat 9.x for Windows, Macintosh and UNIX...
- Infected CCleaner downloads from official servers September 18, 2017
- Western Digital ships 12TB enterprise hard drives September 18, 2017
- Proposed Security.txt will work like Robots.txt September 18, 2017
- Chrome to stop autoplay content with sound in January 2018 September 17, 2017
- New status that is shared to Facebook too! September 15, 2017