Ad-Aware is an anti-spyware program developed by Lavasoft that detects and removes spyware or adware on a user’s computer. It also detects dialers, trojans, malware, viruses, bots, rootkits, data-mining, aggressive advertising, parasites, browser hijackers and tracking components. Lavasoft offers a free, downloadable version called Ad-Aware 2008 Free, and three paid-for products called Ad-Aware 2008 Plus, Ad-Aware 2008 Pro and Ad-Aware Enterprise 2.0. With the...
- Lunarsoft Frontpage 4.9.x January 19, 2018
- Report says Intel fixes leave PCs no more than 10% slower January 11, 2018
- Google tries hard to keep Amazon’s Alexa from winning CES January 11, 2018
- Ad firms hurting due to Apple’s Intelligent Tracking Prevention feature January 11, 2018
- Wi-Fi Protected Access 3 is coming later in 2018 January 11, 2018