Google admitted this week that an issue with how the Android OS handles contacts and text messaging is causing phones to sometimes randomly send or misdirect SMS messages to the wrong users. The issue was first reported in late June of last year, but was not confirmed as a legitimate bug until now. Engineers have been able to recreate the issue, and now say...
- Fixes for Intel audio and HP issues released October 15, 2018
- Intel reaches 8 cores for their chips October 11, 2018
- Google is shutting down Google Plus October 10, 2018
- WebP support coming to Firefox October 7, 2018
- Windows 10 October 2018 update paused after minor issues October 7, 2018