The Innovation Act, a bill with measures aimed to stop "patent troll" lawsuits, passed the US House of Representatives this morning on a 325-91 vote. Several amendments that would have stripped out key parts of the bill were defeated. Passage of the bill is a big step for patent reformers, which would have been hard to imagine even one year ago. However, patent trolls...
- Mozilla pulls Avast Software addons for excessive tracking December 6, 2019
- App detection for Chrome sparks more privacy concerns December 6, 2019
- Suggestions December 4, 2019
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.4 November 26, 2019
- Google Cloud Print ends December 2020 November 26, 2019