Google has announced that it will soon penalize sites that are repeatedly accused of copyright infringement. But one site in particular doesn’t need to worry: Google’s own YouTube. It has a unique immunity against the forthcoming penalty. The penalty – which SearchEngineLand dubbed the Emanuel Update – impacts Google’s web search results. If someone has reported a web search listing as being a copyright...
- Firefox to add Tor anti-fingerprinting called letterboxing March 13, 2019
- Lunarsoft Frontpage updated to 5.1.x March 13, 2019
- All the Windows 10 April 2019 19H1 changes March 9, 2019
- Intel’s Thunderbolt 3 is royalty free as USB 4 March 9, 2019
- Windows 7 being exploited due to critical Chrome bug March 9, 2019