Google has announced that it will soon penalize sites that are repeatedly accused of copyright infringement. But one site in particular doesn’t need to worry: Google’s own YouTube. It has a unique immunity against the forthcoming penalty. The penalty – which SearchEngineLand dubbed the Emanuel Update – impacts Google’s web search results. If someone has reported a web search listing as being a copyright...
- Infected CCleaner downloads from official servers September 18, 2017
- Western Digital ships 12TB enterprise hard drives September 18, 2017
- Proposed Security.txt will work like Robots.txt September 18, 2017
- Chrome to stop autoplay content with sound in January 2018 September 17, 2017
- New status that is shared to Facebook too! September 15, 2017