The European Commission has added new antitrust charges against Google in the areas of search and advertising as it continues to investigate into the Internet search giant. On Thursday, the EC charged Google in a “statement of objections” that it has placed restrictions on the ability of certain third party websites to display search advertisements from the search giant’s competitors. Google places search ads...
- Lunarsoft Frontpage 4.9.x January 19, 2018
- Report says Intel fixes leave PCs no more than 10% slower January 11, 2018
- Google tries hard to keep Amazon’s Alexa from winning CES January 11, 2018
- Ad firms hurting due to Apple’s Intelligent Tracking Prevention feature January 11, 2018
- Wi-Fi Protected Access 3 is coming later in 2018 January 11, 2018