Apple’s teasing commercials that imply its software is safer than Microsoft’s may not quite match the facts, according to new research revealed at the Black Hat conference on Thursday. Researchers from the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology looked at how many times over the past six years the two vendors were able to have a patch available on the day a vulnerability became publicly...
- Lunarsoft Frontpage 4.9.x January 19, 2018
- Report says Intel fixes leave PCs no more than 10% slower January 11, 2018
- Google tries hard to keep Amazon’s Alexa from winning CES January 11, 2018
- Ad firms hurting due to Apple’s Intelligent Tracking Prevention feature January 11, 2018
- Wi-Fi Protected Access 3 is coming later in 2018 January 11, 2018