A new trojan has appeared by the name of BlackHole RAT and it surprisingly is in beta. While this may sound strange or like a joke, security researchers assure it’s the real deal. Turns out that BlackHole RAT is a variant of the free “remote administration tool” darkComet RAT for Windows. Despite being a new trojan that calls itself beta; the tool itself seems...
- Fixes for Intel audio and HP issues released October 15, 2018
- Intel reaches 8 cores for their chips October 11, 2018
- Google is shutting down Google Plus October 10, 2018
- WebP support coming to Firefox October 7, 2018
- Windows 10 October 2018 update paused after minor issues October 7, 2018