Apple’s teasing commercials that imply its software is safer than Microsoft’s may not quite match the facts, according to new research revealed at the Black Hat conference on Thursday. Researchers from the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology looked at how many times over the past six years the two vendors were able to have a patch available on the day a vulnerability became publicly...
- Lunarsoft Frontpage updated to 5.2 October 17, 2019
- Windows 10 1909 on MSDN October 16, 2019
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.4 October 6, 2019
- Windows 10 Cloud reset October 2, 2019
- Whats going on with the Anti - Malware Toolkit now? October 2, 2019