Apple’s teasing commercials that imply its software is safer than Microsoft’s may not quite match the facts, according to new research revealed at the Black Hat conference on Thursday. Researchers from the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology looked at how many times over the past six years the two vendors were able to have a patch available on the day a vulnerability became publicly...
- Clicker trojan found in Android apps with over 100M installs August 12, 2019
- Windows Defender achieves best antivirus 2019 August 7, 2019
- iOS 13 privacy features means overhaul for Facebook apps August 7, 2019
- Microsoft silently patched processor side channel data leak August 7, 2019
- Backblaze reports 2019 best hard drives August 7, 2019