Facebook appears to have a major tax headache on its hands after the Internal Revenue Service sued the social network on Wednesday to force it to comply with summonses related to a 2010 asset transfer. According to documents the IRS filed in San Francisco federal court, the agency suspects Facebook and its accounting firm, Ernst & Young, understated the value of intangible assets transferred...
- Infected CCleaner downloads from official servers September 18, 2017
- Western Digital ships 12TB enterprise hard drives September 18, 2017
- Proposed Security.txt will work like Robots.txt September 18, 2017
- Chrome to stop autoplay content with sound in January 2018 September 17, 2017
- New status that is shared to Facebook too! September 15, 2017