No matter how many times we tell you to change your passwords and make it anything but your birthday, “123456,” or “password,” many still aren’t taking the efforts to make their accounts more secure. So Microsoft is actively doing something about it by banning weak passwords entirely. The team calls it “dynamically banned,” which means that if your account uses a password that appears in the most-used/stolen...
- Best Free Antivirus + Free Antimalware for XP? September 17, 2019
- Considering changing or offering BleachBit instead of CCleaner September 17, 2019
- The next release of the forums (4.5) will introduce a native app to support mobile de September 15, 2019
- Lunarsoft Frontpage updated to 5.2 September 5, 2019
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.4 August 26, 2019