Google announced a Python-based command line utility it’s calling GoogleCL. The tool brings various Google services to the command line, including Blogger, Calendar, Contacts, Picasa, Docs, and YouTube. Once it’s installed, you can then access Google’s services from the command line. Access to the services is generally limited to a few commands, usually “Add/Upload,” “Delete”, and “List.” YouTube, Picasa, and Blogger all let you...
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.3 April 22, 2018
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.2 April 20, 2018
- Lunarsoft Frontpage 4.9.x April 5, 2018
- Netflix cancels badge scheme for kids binge watchers March 23, 2018
- Netflix debuts the public bug bounty program March 22, 2018