Google announced a Python-based command line utility it’s calling GoogleCL. The tool brings various Google services to the command line, including Blogger, Calendar, Contacts, Picasa, Docs, and YouTube. Once it’s installed, you can then access Google’s services from the command line. Access to the services is generally limited to a few commands, usually “Add/Upload,” “Delete”, and “List.” YouTube, Picasa, and Blogger all let you...
- Lunarsoft Frontpage 4.9.x January 19, 2018
- Report says Intel fixes leave PCs no more than 10% slower January 11, 2018
- Google tries hard to keep Amazon’s Alexa from winning CES January 11, 2018
- Ad firms hurting due to Apple’s Intelligent Tracking Prevention feature January 11, 2018
- Wi-Fi Protected Access 3 is coming later in 2018 January 11, 2018