Malwarebytes has certainly been getting a lot of attention from other companies. In 2009, IOBit decided to take advantage of Malwarebytes definition files by implementing them into their own. Malwarebytes quickly caught wind of this and accused Chinese software firm IOBit so reverse engineering it’s malware signatures. This of course brought about a lot of commotion and IOBit received a lot of negative press....
- Best Free Antivirus + Free Antimalware for XP? September 17, 2019
- Considering changing or offering BleachBit instead of CCleaner September 17, 2019
- The next release of the forums (4.5) will introduce a native app to support mobile de September 15, 2019
- Lunarsoft Frontpage updated to 5.2 September 5, 2019
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.4 August 26, 2019