Malwarebytes has certainly been getting a lot of attention from other companies. In 2009, IOBit decided to take advantage of Malwarebytes definition files by implementing them into their own. Malwarebytes quickly caught wind of this and accused Chinese software firm IOBit so reverse engineering it’s malware signatures. This of course brought about a lot of commotion and IOBit received a lot of negative press....
- Fixes for Intel audio and HP issues released October 15, 2018
- Intel reaches 8 cores for their chips October 11, 2018
- Google is shutting down Google Plus October 10, 2018
- WebP support coming to Firefox October 7, 2018
- Windows 10 October 2018 update paused after minor issues October 7, 2018