Bromium has just published the results of “Endpoint Protection: Attitudes and Opinions,” a survey of more than 300 information security professionals, focused on end user threats and security. The majority of the respondents believe: Existing security solutions are unable to stop endpoint infections, Anti-virus is unable to stop advanced targeted attacks and End users are their biggest security headache.
- Mozilla pulls Avast Software addons for excessive tracking December 6, 2019
- App detection for Chrome sparks more privacy concerns December 6, 2019
- Suggestions December 4, 2019
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.4 November 26, 2019
- Google Cloud Print ends December 2020 November 26, 2019