BT is taking legal action against games platform Valve, claiming it has used its technologies without permission. The British telecoms company said it had notified Valve “on multiple occasions” about the infringements, but received no reply. The four patents concern computer and video game platforms, digital distribution services and personalised access to online services and content. The case was filed in the US state...
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.3 April 22, 2018
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.2 April 20, 2018
- Lunarsoft Frontpage 4.9.x April 5, 2018
- Netflix cancels badge scheme for kids binge watchers March 23, 2018
- Netflix debuts the public bug bounty program March 22, 2018