BT is taking legal action against games platform Valve, claiming it has used its technologies without permission. The British telecoms company said it had notified Valve “on multiple occasions” about the infringements, but received no reply. The four patents concern computer and video game platforms, digital distribution services and personalised access to online services and content. The case was filed in the US state...
- Fixes for Intel audio and HP issues released October 15, 2018
- Intel reaches 8 cores for their chips October 11, 2018
- Google is shutting down Google Plus October 10, 2018
- WebP support coming to Firefox October 7, 2018
- Windows 10 October 2018 update paused after minor issues October 7, 2018