BT is taking legal action against games platform Valve, claiming it has used its technologies without permission. The British telecoms company said it had notified Valve “on multiple occasions” about the infringements, but received no reply. The four patents concern computer and video game platforms, digital distribution services and personalised access to online services and content. The case was filed in the US state...
- Lunarsoft Frontpage 4.9.x January 19, 2018
- Report says Intel fixes leave PCs no more than 10% slower January 11, 2018
- Google tries hard to keep Amazon’s Alexa from winning CES January 11, 2018
- Ad firms hurting due to Apple’s Intelligent Tracking Prevention feature January 11, 2018
- Wi-Fi Protected Access 3 is coming later in 2018 January 11, 2018