Canonical, the maker of Ubuntu, has been fending off criticism from privacy advocates because the desktop search tool in recent versions of the operating system also searches the Internet. That means if you're searching your desktop for a file or application, you might also see results from Amazon or other websites. One person who dislikes Canonical's search tool is Micah Lee, a technologist at...
- Bug reports formatting July 3, 2020
- Anti-Malware Toolkit 2.0.1 released! July 3, 2020
- Anti-Malware Toolkit 2.0.1 July 3, 2020
- Lunarsoft Frontpage updated to 5.4 June 11, 2020
- Google faces lawsuit for tracking private internet use June 11, 2020