Mozilla officials say they’ll release a Firefox update on Tuesday that fixes the same cross-platform, malicious code-execution vulnerability patched Friday in the Tor browser. The vulnerability allows an attacker who has a man-in-the-middle position and is able to obtain a forged certificate to impersonate Mozilla servers, Tor officials warned in an advisory. From there, the attacker could deliver a malicious update for NoScript or...
- Infected CCleaner downloads from official servers September 18, 2017
- Western Digital ships 12TB enterprise hard drives September 18, 2017
- Proposed Security.txt will work like Robots.txt September 18, 2017
- Chrome to stop autoplay content with sound in January 2018 September 17, 2017
- New status that is shared to Facebook too! September 15, 2017