California-based password management software specialist SplashData has released the results of its annual list of the internet’s worst passwords. For the first time “password” has been knocked off the number one slot. This doesn’t mean people are getting more security minded, however, as it’s been replaced by the equally obvious “123456”. SplashData compiles the list from files containing stolen passwords posted online during the...
- Best Free Antivirus + Free Antimalware for XP? September 17, 2019
- Considering changing or offering BleachBit instead of CCleaner September 17, 2019
- The next release of the forums (4.5) will introduce a native app to support mobile de September 15, 2019
- Lunarsoft Frontpage updated to 5.2 September 5, 2019
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.4 August 26, 2019