California-based password management software specialist SplashData has released the results of its annual list of the internet’s worst passwords. For the first time “password” has been knocked off the number one slot. This doesn’t mean people are getting more security minded, however, as it’s been replaced by the equally obvious “123456”. SplashData compiles the list from files containing stolen passwords posted online during the...
- Firefox to add Tor anti-fingerprinting called letterboxing March 13, 2019
- Lunarsoft Frontpage updated to 5.1.x March 13, 2019
- All the Windows 10 April 2019 19H1 changes March 9, 2019
- Intel’s Thunderbolt 3 is royalty free as USB 4 March 9, 2019
- Windows 7 being exploited due to critical Chrome bug March 9, 2019