California-based password management software specialist SplashData has released the results of its annual list of the internet’s worst passwords. For the first time “password” has been knocked off the number one slot. This doesn’t mean people are getting more security minded, however, as it’s been replaced by the equally obvious “123456”. SplashData compiles the list from files containing stolen passwords posted online during the...
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.2 April 20, 2018
- Lunarsoft Frontpage 4.9.x April 5, 2018
- Netflix cancels badge scheme for kids binge watchers March 23, 2018
- Netflix debuts the public bug bounty program March 22, 2018
- Chrome 66 will block autoplaying videos March 22, 2018